Connect to endless possibilities as a member of the Hugo Area Business Association!
The HBA supports member businesses through Promotion, Collaboration, and Education.
There are a growing number of benefits of being a member:
- Participate in Monthly Business Meetings.
- Hot Topic Education Breakfasts.
- Basic listing in the online directory, with your logo, a map of your location, and links to your website and social media.
- Celebrate New Beginnings! & Special Events – Grand Openings for a new and/or relocated member businesses including a ribbon cutting, the inclusion of the event in our e-newsletter, and our online calendar.
- Cooperative advertising opportunities provided by the HBA members only.
- Direct Advertising at Reduced Rates
- Event Listings – Ability to list your organizations’ events on the HBA website calendar.
- Online Display Ads – Opportunity for ad placement on the HBA website. Additional fees apply.
- Sponsorship Opportunities – Opportunity to sponsor different events, putting your name in front of the public.
- Involvement Opportunities – Members and/or their employees are encouraged to join the committee(s) of your choice and have a direct impact on the future of your community while promoting your business.
- Liaise with the City of Hugo and surrounding cities, Washington County, area chambers, and State Agencies.
- You are invited to attend HBA meetings and events without obligation, to experience the HBA and see if membership is right for you.
Member: $165 / year
All items listed above
Partner Member: $165 / year
All items listed above, typically for Chamber of Commerce or other Business Associations. Please contact us before signing up.
Promoted Member: $224 / year
All items listed above, plus:
- Upgraded listing to “Featured Business” in the online directory, with your logo, a map of your location, and links to your website and social media (top of Business Directory pages).